Ratings for Dr. Natasha Grell

She is kind and does her very best. She is knowledgable and always willing to seek a specialist. She always goes the extra mile in time and effort for my problems...which unfortunately have been complicated. I really appreciated when she kept following up on the referral she sent to an joint doctor so I could get an earlier appointment because my knees were paining me so much. Thank you Dr Grell. you are the best

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Natashia Grell's for 7 years, and have always found her personable, measured, and well informed. I had a health scare about 2 years ago, and not only did she accurately diagnose my illness, her follow up was considerate and thorough. I try not to be a "high maintenance" patient, although I may have been at that time, but she never made me feel I was a bother. It's a very busy office, but she and her staff always take the time to make us feel at ease. Wonderful family doctor--our family is lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Natasha Grell failed to prescribe the right medication and also neglected to send prescription to the pharmacy before a holiday weekend. When we asked what happened she said she "was just busy". We had to scramble to get meds and also had to pay a fee for someone else to fill the repeat. It seems clear she doesn't care about being a good doctor. She has no or poor industry contacts. We needed a specialist and the time between the referral she sent and the appointment, it turned out the doctor's medical license had been revoked. Grell is also rude.. We have never seen her smile - thee worst bedside manner. This is irrelevant if you have a great doctor - Natasha Grell is far from it.

Submitted February 6, 2018

She's great. However, trying to get through on the phones can be a headache.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Very professional, helpful, knowledgeable, & caring. A real gem . Also a good listener.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Grell is a wonderful doctor who really takes the time to listen to me and how I am feeling

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Easily the best doctor I have known in my 55 years. It's not just about the knowledge, professionalism, and skill, she is compassionate, caring, patient (a doctor with patience! Ha!), and she LISTENS. She is also a great wit. In an age when a visit to the doctor can seem like a sterile, antiseptic, impersonal experience, Dr. Grell is a breath of fresh air. A doctor is not just what she does, it's WHO she is. I am grateful that my wife & I found her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

The best doctor I have ever had, hands down. She is on time, on point and caring.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Most caring Dr. I've ever been to!!! Thorough and always a big smile on her face when she greats you....what I really enjoy most is that anytime I need a referral to a specialist they are almost always young updated female Dr.s and I like that..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by Dr. Grell when I went to her as an after-hours dr. She listens, she's responsive and she's smart. Very friendly and efficient receptionist too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016