Ratings for Dr. Natasha Grell

She's great. However, trying to get through on the phones can be a headache.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Very professional, helpful, knowledgeable, & caring. A real gem . Also a good listener.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Grell is a wonderful doctor who really takes the time to listen to me and how I am feeling

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Easily the best doctor I have known in my 55 years. It's not just about the knowledge, professionalism, and skill, she is compassionate, caring, patient (a doctor with patience! Ha!), and she LISTENS. She is also a great wit. In an age when a visit to the doctor can seem like a sterile, antiseptic, impersonal experience, Dr. Grell is a breath of fresh air. A doctor is not just what she does, it's WHO she is. I am grateful that my wife & I found her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

The best doctor I have ever had, hands down. She is on time, on point and caring.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Most caring Dr. I've ever been to!!! Thorough and always a big smile on her face when she greats you....what I really enjoy most is that anytime I need a referral to a specialist they are almost always young updated female Dr.s and I like that..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by Dr. Grell when I went to her as an after-hours dr. She listens, she's responsive and she's smart. Very friendly and efficient receptionist too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I think Dr. Grell is a very caring doctor who has time to listen to you, hear what you say, and react. If you need to speak to her, she returns calls the same day without fail. I think she is an exceptionally capable doctor and takes no chances of missing anything.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Very smart. Caring. She follows up on things despite being busy and trying hard to help many many people. A doctor friend of mine told me that other doctors send Dr Grell their challenging patients sometimes because she is so thorough. Until I developed a tricky medical issue I could never understand why having a family doctor was important. Now I know... you need someone in your corner or things can get missed. Thank you Dr Grell!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

My mother and sister both raved about dr Grell so much that I recently switched myself and my three daughters to her practice. She has been extremely caring and kind with all of us from 75 to 16. She also did some tests for my older daughter immediately that showed a serious illness that had been missed by her previous family doctor. She has been extremely thorough and extremely caring through all of this and has even called us after hours to help us manage through this. She is amazing!!

Submitted March 6, 2016