Ratings for Dr. Maryalyse Adams Mercado

I have been in chronic pain for about a year. I have had several doctors tell me there was nothing wrong with me. Some of them actually made me feel like I was lying. Was starting to feel like it was all in my head. In the mean time I was loosing the ability to live a normal life. I got in touch with Dr. Adams Mercado through my wife. Dr. Adams Mercado listened to me and assured me she would figure this out. With bad experiences with other doctors I had my doubts. She diagnosed me in 2 weeks. I now have a solid diagnosis and looking at surgery to try and correct this debilitating issue. She is very knowledgeable and has genuine compassion for people. She is a credit to her field and there are many other doctors who could take some lessons from her. I really feel like she cares because she really does. She is ALWAYS there when I need to speak to her and ALWAYS has time for her patients. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is a wonderful doctor and a good human being.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Maryalyse Adams Mercado's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2006)