Dr. Mike Rotholz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Mike Rotholz

It’s always a pleasure going to Dr. Mike’s office. He really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I am Dr Mike patient for many years and even when he is very busy he will find time to either find time for a consultation , give me advice or direct me to the specialists I need ,

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Been coming here since I was a kid. Never had a negative experience. Dr. Mike is insightful and charismatic. Staff’s great.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I always feel his welcome is more than just professional. And I always know his work is of the highest quality. The best

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Always a pleasure. The staff are super friendly and service-oriented. Dr. Mike is very helpful and takes great care of his patients and his good humour is infectious.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I had wonderful experience. Dr Mike was extremely helpful and his team is extremely professional. David set mu with the glasses I need and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Can we just clone Doctor Mike? Some variation in beard trim is all we need. To tell them apart!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Best eye care in Toronto! Thank you for finding what my last Doctor couldn't see!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

An excellent doctor, takes his time to do examines, trust his knowledge , staffs are very friendly, my entire family sees him.always ready to help or answer your questions . very happy with him and his team.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

It is always a pleasure to deal with Dr. Rotholz. My husband and I are both patients of his. He is very kind and remembers us and past interactions -making it a more personal feel. Dr. Rotholz always takes the time to answer my [sometimes, ridiculous] questions which is important to me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Mike Rotholz's Credentials

Son of an optometrist. Graduated McGill University B.Sc. Anatomical Sciences, with great distinction. Former board member and board lead for the Ontario Association of Optometrists. Graduated New England College of Optometry Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society. Has been serving mid-town Toronto since 98.

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)