Dr. Adam Brookes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Brookes

I have been going to Dr. Adam for about 7 years now. Initially he did a really thorough exam with nerve scans and X-rays (something that was not done at my visits with other chiropractors). I really appreciated how thorough they were. Erika and cecile who work in the office are also great. They are always super nice and help to create a really positive atmosphere. Dr. A. as I call him has always been very compassionate and skilled in regards to my complaints. When I came there I suffered from headaches constantly and since two weeks into treatment I haven’t had any headaches since. I’m so glad I gave chiropractic one last try and went to Bruce Street. I am now headache free and enjoying life again :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I have been getting adjusted by Dr. Adam for almost 10 years. I initially started seeing Dr. Adam after meeting him at a community event and telling him I suffered from back pain quite frequently. My back pain went away fairly soon after I started treatment and I have been going ever since just to keep my back healthy. I feel better now than I did 10 years ago and I don’t think a lot of people can say that. Other than that he has always been very nice and will do anything he can to help you. Staff at the office are also always very positive and super friendly. He sometimes runs behind in the afternoon because he is so busy. But that means they are doing something right if they are seeing a lot of people in my opinion :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr Adam and his team are very caring and helpful. He is a compassionate chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

My entire experience at Bruce Street Family Chiropractic has been nothing less then excellent. From the minute I walked into Dr. Adam's office his staff treated me like family. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel relaxed and at home. Very thorough and compassionate . I have now been migraine free for over 3 years and can not even believe I just "lived with it" for so many years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Awesome doctor. I used to have a lot of pain in my shoulder and neck. Totally gone now.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Adam is the best Chiropractor that I have ever been to, he is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and really explains everything thoroughly and lets you know what your options are. I really like that he believes in correcting the problem not just band-aid solutions. The adjustments are gentle and effective and they make booking the appointment super easy. The whole experience with Bruce Street Family chiropractic has been wonderful, you know instantly that your in the right place. I suffered from headaches and migraine from a young age and I am so happy to say that I no longer get either! my over all quality of life has improved exponentially and I owe it to Dr. Adam and the team at Bruce Street Family Chiro.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Adam is an awesome chiropractor! It is obvious how much he cares for his patients and their well being. I really appreciated the time he took to figure out my specific problem and the plan to fix it. The adjustments feel great and everyone in the office is so positive! Would definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Absolutely amazing doctor. Suffered for 30 years with migraines and within two months of being adjusted, have been migraine free for 8 years. Highly recommend him and his office. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have never been to a Chiropractor who is as professional and caring as Dr. Adam Brookes. His staff is fantastic and always courteous. Thank you for the amazing service and I look forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have had a number of treatments under the care of Dr. Brookes. His staff is both cordial and professional. The office is very welcoming and efficient as well. It is obvious in working with Dr. Brookes that he cares about his patients and does everything he can to find the best solution for his patients. Thanks for all your hard work!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Adam Brookes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients