Dr. Adam Brookes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Brookes

I have been going to Dr. Adam for about 7 years now. Initially he did a really thorough exam with nerve scans and X-rays (something that was not done at my visits with other chiropractors). I really appreciated how thorough they were. Erika and cecile who work in the office are also great. They are always super nice and help to create a really positive atmosphere. Dr. A. as I call him has always been very compassionate and skilled in regards to my complaints. When I came there I suffered from headaches constantly and since two weeks into treatment I haven’t had any headaches since. I’m so glad I gave chiropractic one last try and went to Bruce Street. I am now headache free and enjoying life again :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I’m so happy I found out about this office. I had been to a chiropractor a long time ago and it wasn’t the best experience. Seeing Dr. Adam and the team at Bruce street has really changed my opinion of chiropractic as I was a skeptic. My friend had been going here and had a lot of help with her headaches. I used to get neck pain almost everyday and headaches quite a lot. From the first visit everyone was so nice and helpful. They really took their time to find out what was wrong first with a lot of testing then explained everything to me. No one had ever done that before! I saw WHY I was getting so much pain. Since getting adjusted I feel SO much better. I just wish I knew about this place like 10 years ago!! Thanks Dr. Adam!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

This office is extremely friendly and get to know you on a personal level. Patient education is great as well. Office is open and not private and sometimes almost makes you feel as part of an assembly line. Punctuality can be improved. If you make an appointment at a peak time make sure you leave yourself extra time as you will not be seen until well after your scheduled time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have been with Dr. Adam for 8 years and he has always been amazing. No matter the issue I know I'm at the right place , he always helps. When i started I suffered from headaches, lower and middle back pain I'm happy to say I no longer do. I continue care to keep myself on track . Thanks Dr. Adam and his wonderful team I'm pain free!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Adam and his team are great. Very friendly and attentive from the minute you walk into the office. Very thorough exam and xrays on site which is very convenient. Dr. Adam took the time to go over my xrays with me and answered all my many questions. I always look forward to coming in. Thanx guys ☺

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Adam for over 5 years and he’s been phenomenal! He’s helped me become a stronger fitter athlete and has helped me recover from a variety on injuries I could not recommend a more skilled and talented chiropractor! Dr Adam and the team at Bruce Street are wonderful

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Visiting Bruce Chiropractic has really helped with my back pain and range of motion. I look forward to every visit and feel better every time. Dr. Adam is highly knowledgeable and super helpful. Shout out to Cecile, his awesome assistant and the rest of the friendly staff!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

The staff at Bruce Street is friendly and helpful. Dr. Adam has been very thorough with regards to my adjustments. Feeling great!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have been a client of Dr Adams for a year and a half. I had been to 3 different Chiropractors in KW. Dr Adam by far has helped me the most. He definitely treats the individual as to what is best for them and spends the time to get to really know his clients. He genuinely has a love for his work and it shows. Less headaches and neck pain since seeing him. Highly recommend for anyone seeking pain relief and someone that explains to you exactly the root of the pain and treats you as an individual not just a number.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Adam has really helped me. I used to suffer with headaches almost everyday and now I rarely get them anymore. He really cares about his patients and is always very positive. I really enjoy going here and it has helped me alot. Thanks!

Dr. Adam Brookes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients