Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

I love my results and would not have went to no other Dr. The staff was excellent very friendly and caring. I love everything about the office very professional.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Outstanding customer service. From the receptionist to the doctor, everyone is extremely nice, helpful, knowledgeable. Totally amazing experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I am very happy with my experience at this facility. Yesterday afternoon I had an Endovenous Laser Therapy done on my leg and today I went golfing with no pain or discomfort. I was able to sleep all night without my legs jumping around and keeping me awake. I also have had cosmetic surgery done with very little discomfort. The staff is very helpful and congenial and ready to attend to any needs you may have. I highly recommend RGV Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Center and Dr Filiberto Rodriguez is the best Dr in his field. I am a very satisfied client and happy to recommend this facility to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Physician and staff made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Great with making me feel comfortable and confident. Excellent with communication and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I was specific in what I wanted to get, I researched a lot of doctors to see which would best fit my need and I am very happy with dr. Rodriguez. Exceptional attention and gave me exactly what I wanted with my procedure, I could not be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Rodriguez was very honest about my procedure from the 1st visit. He asked what exactly was I wanting to improve and what results did I envision. He evaluated me and took into consideration my medical history. Proper procedures were followed and I have to say I am amazed, thrilled and excited about my new look! His staff is very knowledgeable and exhibit professionalism every step of the way. I feel and look fantastic and honestly I wasn't sure this cosmetic procedure would happen. I highly recommend RGV Cosmetic Surgery! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Doctor and staff are kind and results after surgery amazing. My quality of life has definitely improved. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I LOVE DOCTOR, HE'S AMAZING. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU, AND WANTS TO MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF YOUR SURGERY.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

What began as a consideration is now the best choice I have made so far. I am fully satisfied with my results and absolutely love my new breasts. From beginning to end, the process was smooth and easy-going. I had no issues whatsoever. Highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for any breast augmentation considerations or suggestions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)