Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

Results and expectations were extraordinary, excellent staff. Looking forward to seek more of your services in near future and lots of recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

My initial appointment went great meeting the staff and Doctor Rodriguez and gettting all my questions answered as to what I wanted to get done. Doctor provided me with his professional opinion on what I wanted and went through with it. Friendly staff and AMAZING Doctor. I am very happy and pleased with my end results.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Rodriguez was very thorough, I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I have really appreciated all the expalanations about what and why, and that he takes time to look me in the eye and does not make me feel like he is rushed to see his next patient.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I love my results and would not have went to no other Dr. The staff was excellent very friendly and caring. I love everything about the office very professional.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Outstanding customer service. From the receptionist to the doctor, everyone is extremely nice, helpful, knowledgeable. Totally amazing experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I am very happy with my experience at this facility. Yesterday afternoon I had an Endovenous Laser Therapy done on my leg and today I went golfing with no pain or discomfort. I was able to sleep all night without my legs jumping around and keeping me awake. I also have had cosmetic surgery done with very little discomfort. The staff is very helpful and congenial and ready to attend to any needs you may have. I highly recommend RGV Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Center and Dr Filiberto Rodriguez is the best Dr in his field. I am a very satisfied client and happy to recommend this facility to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Physician and staff made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Great with making me feel comfortable and confident. Excellent with communication and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I was specific in what I wanted to get, I researched a lot of doctors to see which would best fit my need and I am very happy with dr. Rodriguez. Exceptional attention and gave me exactly what I wanted with my procedure, I could not be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company