Ratings for Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

The doctor was very knowledgeable on every thing he explained to me. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Dr listened to and cared for all my needs. A very pleasant group to work with.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

The staff and doctor are absolutely amazing!since day 1 they made me feel super comfortable. They were super patient and explained everything in full detail as well as any additional questions I had. I would strongly recommend anyone to get surgery with Dr Rodriguez.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Exceptional service! Dr. Rodriguez was very professional and I felt no discomfort during my procedure.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Although I was nervous and scared to my surprise I was back and moving the night of! I went out for a late night dinner! Minimal pain so stopped taking pain meds rather quickly by the 4-5 day. Overall I am very impressed and certain I choose the right surgeon for me!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I am extremely impressed by Dr. Rodriguez and his staff. I combined an abdominoplasty and lipo with my total hysterectomy, and I love my results. My recovery has been much easier than I expected, and the first time I saw my incision, I was shocked. It was thin, smooth and healing beautifully. I cannot wait to see my final results!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Excellent staff guides you through the procedure and answer all questions. When procedure was done I felt relief from the discomfort of my legs.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

my experience was great i had a breast reduction and had almost no postop pain aleve an tylenol were all that i needed. the staff here were very friendly and caring Dr Rodriguez was so good at explaining the proceedure and postop care i would highly recommend him to any of my friends

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I did not have a good experience on surgery day, I was under more hours then needed, which was unprofessional. His priority as my doctor on surgery day was to me his patient who was already prepped and under ready to go and not to outside . Complications arose either from distractions and being under too long. The post care was not given properly .it seemed I was on my own to tend to the complications and post care and had drains in too long, six weeks because nurse was playing doctor with my care. Doctor did not seem to care or afraid to deal with my outcome due to the unprofessional manner that I was given on surgery day and afterwards. Poor results and yes wanted to charge me full price for redo. He seems like a great person but had a terrible experience

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez's response
We appreciate all feedback. We are at a disadvantage as we cannot identify a patient of record by the details given. To ensure that we are on the same page throughout the process, we work closely with each of our patients. Patients can expect our undivided attention at all times and easy access to our medical staff when needed. In light of that, the recovery period can be extensive and it is important that every patient adheres to the suggested follow-up schedule. Without these meetings, we are unable to track progress and promptly address any potential issues that may arise such as poor healing of incision areas. However, our doors are always open and we will do all we can to assist patients when concerns are voiced. We do hope that the desired results are found in future surgical endeavors. Best wishes.

Submitted August 22, 2017

Me gusto la atencion del personal se an port ado muy ambles me siento mejor me Gusta gusta como me estanquedando mis piernas que ya no siento tan to dolor al carminar y puedo aser mis labores diarias sin tanto dolor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Awesome! No pain what so ever at any time. Stopped meds before a week. Recovery has been great. Best decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)