Ratings for Dr. Ton Chuong

Best dentist I've been to and willing to help u when you don't have insurance. Very thorough and let's you know exactly what is going on. Will recommend and am happy to be his patient~

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had notified the staff and Dr. Chuong that I was uninsured and will be paying cash for my child's tooth extraction. He ended up charging me half a grand and failed to disclose the price with me before charging me this ridiculous amount. The whole procedure took about 40 minutes. I am very displeased with the way I was treated and the receptionist even had the audacity to tell me that I got a very good discount. Half a grand for 4 baby teeth. Beware, make sure you know the price of each and every service as they will not tell you .

Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Ton Chuong is AMAZING. I have never met such a caring doctor before. I have seen several different dentists and never felt like they enjoyed what they were doing. He is extremely polite, helpful, caring and understanding and it isn't an act! He is real. I recommended all of my family and friends to him. I will never switch to another dentist unless I have to move out of the province!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Chuong is not one of those dentists who double-book patients and makes them wait an hour. I don't think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes. He knows his stuff, despite looking quite young. He is especially patient and gentle with young children. My family and I have been seeing him for years. As well, he has gradually been renovating the office and it now looks updated, unlike the building itself. I highly recommend him. Staff are efficient and friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Chuong is extremely helpful and nice. He is thorough in his assessments and does not cut corners when determining the next steps. Two of my sons have a difficult case with the way their teeth are growing in and he was very helpful in assessing the best way to treat it as well as determining alternative solutions. I would highly recommend him as his humour helps ease the pain.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013