Ratings for Dr. Tania Bruno

Why ppl b&c about her punctuality is beyond me! I have been a patient of Dr. Bruno's for a few years now and recently had an appt that went way beyond what I thought it would. I mentioned I had recently had an MRI and it was almost like she was super excited! She basically said "I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to go look at it". When I looked a bit confused, she saw that and explained it'd be in my file. The extra time she took with me that day made me feel guilty for the next patient but then I realized little things this are the things that make her a great Dr! Not only that, she notices things I didn't know there was treatments out there for! I literally did not know Botox was an option to my curled up toes, but I'll tell you, ever since then it is a h*ll of a lot easier to put shoes on!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Amazing doctor and professional attitude. I was very nervous and she was very supportive. I wish she was my family doctor

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Only related Trigeminal Neuralgia with prescriptions - no suggestion of, or referral to have a glycerol rhizotomy - it is her job to know about all options and present to patient - stopping the pain does not keep the physiatrist in the good books of the drug companies

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Her appointment and consult note was thorough but to be against the use of cannabis for pain and symptom control is quite silly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

if you are lucky enough to get into her practice you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Bruno for strange neuro symptoms. She is caring, compassionate, patient and thorough. My family doctor said it was the most detailed and in depth consul note she had ever received. I met with her on an appointment that was set at 1:30. Her prior one ran late (since 10am) and she came straight in and was extremely patient with me. It's extremely rare to see this in a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Tania Bruno is taking an excellent care of my mother. Very compassionate and takes time to make sure my mom understands everything.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I am a 53 year old MS patient. Had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Bruno this June. She is extremely knowledgeable and took so much time for my initial visit ( 2 hrs) I was so happy to have met her and she is now taking the time to get a base line to start a file. Very thorough and very empathetic. Looking forward to my follow up visit.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Bruno is an absolutely amazing physician, knowledgeable, analytical, persistent. Above all, she is compassionate and unlike many other peers, genuinely cares about her patient and getting to the root of their problem. She will take the time to take a complete history, address your concerns and explore even less likely differential diagnoses in order to help you. Doing so, may result in a few appointments running later than scheduled, but that is a small price to pay for the privilege of seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

shes late to our apointment and pretty rude to my boyfriend. dunno whats her problem. wouldnt go to her unless required by school

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013