Ratings for Dr. Bob Rishiraj

I went in knowing Dr. Risiraj's past. I openly asked him what happened and he was more than willing reassure me that it was an isolated incident. I had all four wisdom teeth removed without any sedation only local numbing. It was amazingly fast they had my left two out so fast I didn't think they were even out yet. The nurse was very nice. Overall really good experience. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Bob was wonderful, I had to have a major surgery and I was very scared about it, I asked him for some pain killers and he did write a prescription for them. I felt no pain whatsoever after the surgery. He is fantastic and a real nice person. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

After have a time at my regular dentist and being left with a problem.. I was in the next day and fixed up in 5 minutes.. thank you.. no more broken tooth in there now for me..

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

My 15 year old just had his wisdom teeth out. We were well informed of the whole procedure and even had a personal call from Dr. Rishiraj that evening to check in on him. The staff were all very friendly and made my sons experience as comfortable as possible. I would recommend Dr. Rishiraj.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am in the process of having a dental implant done and have experienced only wonderful and professional care from Dr. Rishiraj and his staff. Marlene at the the front is kind and compassionate, and Dr. Rishiraj showed compassion after my extraction and bone graft. He called me at home the evening after my procedure to check in and make sure I was doing ok. Went in to have stitches removed and again was shown kindness and caring by Dr. Rishiraj and Kristina, who removed the stitches. Would not hesitate to recommend this office for any oral surgery.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Made a scary situation barable. Thanks everyone. Great job.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I found Dr. Rishiraj very professional, personable and excellent as an oral surgeon. His facilities are immaculate, very well equipped and nicely set up. Along with the excellent treatment I received I noticed that he is nicely supported by his assistant, Christina, and his receptionist, Marlene. Their pleasant environment makes it much easier for many of us under difficult circumstances.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Bob & his staff helped me thru my self impossed trama of the phases of jaw bone rebuilding, implants and the steps transistioning to new teeth in a positive, reassuring and professional way. Cudos to the whole crew.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very good at what he does. My surgery went great with very minimal hurting. Good surgeon and good guy

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

was the most helpful staff was very caring was I was very worried and scared for over 1 1\2 year had pain he found out right way that I had an infection with in 5 mins of being in the office 1week after him fixing my problem my face has not hurt feeling better thank you for your time and helping me Gwen M June 21 2017

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Bob Rishiraj's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bob Rishiraj is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial who has practiced in Kamloops, BC since 2006. He is passionate about his work and when he is not working, he spends time with his family. He grew up in the North Thompson Valley and enjoys the outdoors. Dr. Rishiraj is active in the community and volunteers at New Life Community Kamloops.

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2007)
  • Northwestern University (Grad. 1992)
  • University of Victoria British Columbia (Grad. 1985)

• Wisdom tooth extraction