Ratings for Dr. Harjinder Dhaliwal

I did have to wait sometimes an hour for my appointments but that didn't really bother me as much as I had to see him 3 times before he figured out my issue ......which wasn't a major issue to do with the eye. And then he finally gave me a diagnosis on the 4th appointment . At each appointment he barely talked and never even seemed interested in answering any questions I had ....he was straight to the point and not very social or friendly . However he did give me the right diagnosis and surgically fixed the problem.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

In our experience he brought my mother to tears. He has no bedside manner and when you ask him a question he does not even answer it. On my mother's last visit he spoke very loudly and rudely to her eventthough his office made the mistake.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I had one visit/consult - the wait was unacceptable. I arrived 15 min early for a 9:45 appt. His assistant did not take me in until 10:10 and Dr. Dhaliwal did not see me until 11:00. The doc himself seemed competent, knowledgeable and gracious. But it is simply unacceptable arrogance to treat patients as if the only person whose time is important is the doctors. I heard a lot of grumbling from other patients who were in the same boat as me. Just because most doc's utilize this totally unacceptable practice does not make it okay. Respect your patient's time. BE THE CHANGE!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Dhaliwal has been my eye doctor since about 2006. He recently completed cataract replacement surgery on both my eyes. He has proven to be competent and caring. I trust him fully. He has a busy practice. In order to reduce waiting times, try to get a morning appointment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Today I was on time for my appointment , they mad me wait 1hr. Then I was called in , Doctot told me he wrote no follow up everything was alright . He apologized for the long wait for no reason . I took off from my work and came . Because of the wait I couldn't go to work on the 2nd half. If the staff could have looked at his note and informed , I wouldn't have taken and lost my pay . Hope it won't happen again .

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the level of care Dr. Dhaliwal provided to my 86 year old mother. After other misdiagnosis from other doctors, he determined she had BCC and it needed to be removed from her bottom eyelid. He was very supportive & understanding about my being in the examining room to give her moral support. The level of work was exceptional, he was able to remove the cancer entirely and rebuild her eyelid to look very close to normal. I cannot find fault with his skill as a doctor, surgeon or his "bedside manner". His office is very busy and wait times can be a little long, but in my experience this seems to go hand and hand with being in high demand due to his level of skill. If he is reading this comment, my mother and my family thank him for all he did for her. He would definitely get our recommendation!

Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Dhaliwal fixed my droopy eyelids. I found him to be professional but personable. He explained my procedure and outlined what I could expect from the surgery so I would be more at ease. His staff is excellent. When you consider the demand and the number of patients that he sees in a day his office runs very smoothly. Thanks to Kelly for really making my day!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been very happy with Dr Dhaliwal's treatment both before and after my surgery. DougG

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have had two appointments with this kind, knowledgable, specialist and to date can offer nothing but accolades. My surgery is booked for the end of September and I have no doubts about Dr. Dhaliwal's expertise. I will report again in a few months, in the meantime, I am sorry to see so many bad reviews as that has been a long way from my experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have seen him a couple of times and found him knowledgeable, professional and attentive to my needs. I was actually impressed that he did not rushed me out of the door as some doctors do. Rather he made sure that I had all my concerns and questions answered. I would recommend this doctor to anyone having issues with their eyes. Chris

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014