Ratings for Dr. Rodney L. Carry

Saved my life, caring, attentive, explained everything always in detail. Kind, caring polite office staff. A little slow at times due to being real busy, but always helpful and get the job done and go the extra mile. I trust the dr. with my life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Went to him for several years as an internist (most of his practice is geriatric, I am not). Agree somewhat with other reviewer - he is somewhat condescending, does not listen that well. Several times he brushed off concerns I had about chronic fatigue by telling me to drink more coffee. Turns out I had a very bad case of sleep apnea, which was suspected by another doctor, and confirmed with a sleep study.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Very condescending to me and quick to dismiss my problems as being all in my head. I got no help at all from him. Bad experience!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006

Dr. Rodney L. Carry's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1980)