Ratings for Dr. Jocelyn Spaulding

They were knowledgable and professional. They weren't overly friendly by any means. My appointment lasted almost 3 hours, when all I wanted was a cleaning. I consented to the first visit examination, X-rays and floride treatment , for which they quoted me $130. No cavities! Yay, right? Nope. Made me feel like I had horrible teeth, sending me home with a prescription for special toothpaste, a bottle of prescription mouthwash ($18) and the recommendation to spend several hundred on a toothbrush. When checking me out, I was pleasantly surprised at the $86 bill ("oh, less than I thought!" "Oh, let me check...") nope, $218. With insurance. They have a little decorative water fall in the office. Final blow...no walking out with that clean mouth feeling: gritty fluoride treatment has to stay on for a few hours.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I love getting my teeth cleaned here. Her staff is real nice and Dr. Spaulding was so patient with me. I tend to ask many questions and she did not interrupt me during our conversations. She went into detail and explained everything. Missy the hygienist also spoke alot and showed me what my mouth really looked like. They have this tiny camera that actually goes into your mouth and takes pictures. So much technology and tech instruments in this office.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

The staff is wonderful to work with, my appointments are on time, the cleaning is meticulous. I was happy with my experience there and will definitely continue as a patient. Dr. Spaulding also talked me out of an unnecessary procedure, which many other dentists would have cajoled me into. Totally pragmatic dentist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011