Ratings for Dr. Joann Buonomono

She was there with the birth of all 3 of my kids. She did awesome and 2 of the ddeliverys were 'hairy' if I had a nother one I would want her there. She listened and understood. I went natural with all three, she gave me morphine at the last of them. Why, that's odd....most say well.....u used pot with my pregnancies, and that's why. She knew I could handle it. And I was ready to go home 2 hours after each one. But she convinced me to stay and relaxed. She is awesome and I will miss her....now I just have to find what office she is practicing at now. If I never find d you...good luck and we all will miss you !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I find Dr. Buonomano to have excellent medical expertise. I may have to wait a bit to get in at the appointed time but she takes the time to listen. Am very pleased with my care. I have recommended her to others and have heard positive feedback in return.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

does very well at keeping you strung along for prescription meds, but won't ever address the real problem, give an actual dx, or even ever refer to a specialist who might actually help. likely has a lot to do with the pharmacudical kickbacks. Staff all has female dominance issues especially Charlotte who can be rude, condescending and inhibitive to health and wellbeing in every way possible.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011