Ratings for Dr. Julie Bargiglione

If you don't like dentists Dr. Julie will change you mind. She is gentle and pain free. Her staff are excellent, especially Rosemary . The have been very accommodating of my dental crisis and spend the time necessary to help you make the right choices. I have recommended her to many people and everyone is very happy with her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Julie class act she is honest and caring. Her staff are amazing yes I drive from London but it is well worth its.sam

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Julie is an excellent Dentist, knowledgeable and caring....someone that you can definitely feel comfortable entrusting yourself and your family with!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I have been seeing dr julie since I was a kid. Now I am bringing my own little girl. I love it there. I love the staff and dr Julie is the best. Even though the place is obviously busy, she took time to let my little one "ride" in the chair. She showed me how to brush her teeth and what to look for. I counted it up and she has been there for twenty years. I hope she is there for another twenty!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

They didn't seem to review my chart each time I went in. In fact the dr kept talking about things I already had done as if they were still to be done. I won't be going there again. I think the dr is knowledable, but just doesn't take the time. Also I spend less than 2 mins max with the dr.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

She's absolutely the BEST!! My kids love her, I love her and my husband has transferred his care to her and never understood prior to a visit with her how enjoyable a dentist visit could be!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I liked the office a lot. Down to earth, friendly and the front desk is really helpful. They have up to date equipment with computers in every room and a camera that takes pictures of your teeth and it shows you all the buildup you have. It is a great motivator to make me floss!! lol. I had to laugh at the website, still "under construction" but it does let you know what the office is like. I found out about them from a friend who has been going there for years. Cool to find a place like this in Zurich!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011