Ratings for Dr. E. deWitt

She is amazing with me and my kids, best Dr we have ever had!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I think she is just wonderful. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever had. Very kind, gentle and takes the time to listen to me. Sometimes she runs late, but I know that when it is my time, she will listen and not rush me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Terrible doctor misdiagnosis seems to be her agenda!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Amazing with my whole family! she listens, is friendly and doesn't rush you!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

She is a wonderful Doctor. I moved to the area 4 years ago and feel very blessed to have been taken on by her as a patient. I have never had a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Terrible Doctor, misdiagnosed, mistreated me for several years now. Yes, she is pleasant enough, but not a good doctor. If she had taken the time and listened to me rather than just say loose weight, I wouldn't be in the situation I am now, totally disgusted with her . If you want a doctor to listen to you and your concerns and actually do something, do not go to her !!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have lived here in Osoyoos for thee years I,v had her since I moved here. She,s a lot better them some I,v had. we are short on doctprs in osoyoos. It doe,s make it hard too get one

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My children love her and trust her. Which makes life much easier! We are very happy to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. deWitt is my doctor and my father's doctor and I think she is amazing. She always listens and goes above and beyond to help me and my dad. No complaints whatsoever, in fact I would like to have her as my mom's doctor but she is fully booked and not taking on additional patients. I believe that the main reason for the negative reviews is that there is more demand for doctors than actual doctors in the area, typical of small towns. We do not have a walk in clinic if you need immediate assistance you need to visit our local hospital's ER, which is run by rotating local doctors. Very happy to have a doctor at all, many in the area do not, and an amazing doctor to boot.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015