You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edmund TSE

Dr. Tse has profound knowledge in his field. I have come across quite a few nephrologists in the many years. In my opinion, Dr. Tse is the best that I have ever come across. He is very patient in listening to my long medical history. He pays particular interest in focusing what my concerns are. He is very punctual in keep my appointment time. Everytime, I don't have to wait in the waiting room to see him. By the way, his office staff are very friendly and professional. I will recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Tse is the best doctor that I have ever met. His knowledge in nephrology is superb. His bedside manner is outstanding. He and his staff in his office give me an impressive that they care. I always felt good after I saw Dr. Tse. I strongly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Tse is one of the best doctors that I have known. He is very efficient and attentive to my care. He always listen and makes me feels good whenever I saw him. I recommend him to all my family memebers and friends.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Edmund TSE's Credentials

MSP/BC Med
Pacificare

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.huntingtonhospital.com/Main/PhysicianDirectory/Tse_K_Edmund_MDFACPFASN_736.aspx". Postal Code has been updated from "91101" to "91105". Address has been updated from "None" to "808 South Fair Oaks Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16265771675".

June 3, 2015