Ratings for Dr. Jason Gallant

I don't understand what some of these people are complaining about. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this office. Dr Gallant is an amazing and very detailed Orthodontist and the staff is very nice and helpful! I always walk into a cheerful office and I never have to wait for my appointments like at most speciality offices.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Excellent practice. Office personnel is friendly and experienced. I am always able to make appointments that work with my schedule. Dr. Gallant is pleasant to deal with, he is professional and knowledgeable and he always takes the time to discuss my treatment and progress.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

First thing's first I do like Dr. Gallant. He is very knowledgeable and I find him personable and kind. One of my complaint's is every time I have an appointment I get a different assistant. They never seem to know what's going on with my treatment plan and I have to basically explain it to them each time. I don't understand why they aren't better at scheduling appointments so I'm not losing weeks of my time waiting for my next appointment. The receptionists/assistants are seemingly unconcerned with getting me through my treatment efficiently. Perhaps they are used to dealing with children where extra time spent in treatment does not matter so much but as an adult it's very frustrating when you're trying to get through your plan as promptly as possible so you can get back to living a normal life.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Staff is OK and assistants are unhelpful!they just do on their optional. every appiontment seems like doctor first time know you situation and problems,just like new to be orthodontist. They face to you nice,but horrible job.

Submitted November 27, 2016

New Westminster - Great office, great staff, amazing doctor! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Gallant by my dentist because of the jaw pain I suffered due to my open bite. I was told by other orthodontists that I would require surgery, so I wasn't surprised when I was told the same thing by Dr. Gallant. But when it came time for the surgery, it couldn't happen due to various circumstances beyond the control of Dr. Gallant. So he suggested we try TADs to close the bite. He advised me this was a new procedure and we probably wouldn't get the same results as we would with surgery. But I wanted to give it a try even though it also meant I would be wearing braces for a couple of years longer than I originally thought. I just completed my treatment at the South Surrey office and I'm thrilled with the results - I'm so happy I didn't have the surgery! I thank Dr. Gallant for his patience and determination to get perfect results. The staff at both the New Westminster office and the South Surrey office are the best! I never felt rushed and they always went above and beyond to ensure I was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Professional, Knowledgeable, Personable. Wonderful staff! Amazing experience!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Gallant and his entire South Surrey staff are truly amazing! He is very personable, friendly, knowledgeable and provides information on the even the smallest of details about the procedure. He has been treating my 9 year old son with an upper retainer appliance for approximately one year and already the results are great. We will have a bottom retainer appliance placed in a few weeks once my sons mouth is ready, so although the timeline will end up longer (completely out of Dr. Gallant's control), the results will be well worth the wait!! We have referred Dr. Gallant to two families already and will continue to do so. The staff, the office and the Dr. are all great!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

My daughter just finished her treatment at the South Surrey office and we are more than pleased with the result. I had been to another office for consultation but not please with the rush and feel of the office. ***Once we arrived at Viva and had a consultation with Dr. Gallant , I knew we were making an informed decison regarding our daughters ortho needs***. Stacy spent time reveiwing the treatment plan and answered all our questions regarding payment options. The office always ran on time, and we never felt we were being rushed along to get the next patient in. I believe thats due to the wonderful staff at this office, they have enough staff available so everyone is very well taken care of. My daughters treatment took a bit longer than we thought it would, but I was pleased to see that this office does not rush cases. I would rather wait a bit longer and get the results we all expect . The office is in a great location and is always very clean and tidy. I can't say enough good things about the staff at this office and the wonderful care Dr. Gallant took with my daugheter during the course of her Orthodontic needs. Her teeth look amazing !!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I was referred by my general dentist to take my son to an Orthodontist and given 3 referral for 3 different Orthodontist. My first and LAST consultation was with Dr. Gallant at his South Surrey location. When we arrived we were greeted so warmly by his office manager "Stacey" who also showed my son to the gaming area and gave me a tour of their beautiful State of the Art office. My son and I were taken in for his consultation with Dr. Gallant and Stacey who we were so impressed by! Dr. Gallant's knowledge and experience provided a clear understanding of the treatment my son needed. Stacy helped me with my dental insurance and answered all my questions. Dr. Gallant and his team also provide many fun contests and events. We just went to Splashdown Park for an evening with "Viva" and had such a great time!! Many thanks to Dr. Gallant, Stacey and the rest of the Viva team. Thank you for making this such a positive experience. I have and will continue to refer Dr. Gallant to friends and family. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014