Ratings for Dr. Hema Nair

Great office and very professional. Finally found a great dentist in this area.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Nair and her staff are very honest and knowledgeable. They also have a beautiful office with big open windows in each room. Every time I walk in I feel at home, they keep it comfortable and clean. I m never in the waiting room too long. Dr. Nair is the best dentist ever, in my opinion. She is always looking out for me and making sure I receive the best dental care. Dr. Nair and her staff are very easy to talk to and they make sure I understand every procedure and why it needs to be done before they do anything. I am in charge when in the chair. I never feel pressured into my dental work, unlike other offices. This is honestly the best dental office hands down. If you need a new dentist for yourself and family, it would be in your best interest to go to Dr. Nair, trust me..you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Nair is very friendly, honest and approachable. She ensured that I was comfortable during the dental procedure and answered all my questions. Will go back again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011