Ratings for Dr. Henry Dent

My baby boy flipped from a breech position at 39 weeks, thanks to Dr. Dent's guidance and acupuncture treatment. He is the acupuncturist you want. Trust a Mom :-)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Dent most recently for treatment of Bell's Palsy. I cannot say strongly enough how effective his treatments have been. I have gone from unable to blink and looking like I have had a stroke, to the point where if you didn't know, right now you might not even notice anything was wrong. I was told when diagnosed that it would be a minimum of 3-6 months before I would notice any appreciable change but Henry reduced that to weeks rather than months. As I have improved my treatments have also changed and it is obvious that he has been doing research to meet my specific health concerns. I cannot recommend him strongly enough. I think he has been instrumental in my recovery. Thanks Henry.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

September 2015 My name is Christine. For 26 years I have been on many kinds of anti-depressions. In 1989 I was prescribed an anti-depression for another medical condition and never got off them. I was told that I would never be able to live without taking anti-depressions. Well, I’m here to tell you that I am NO LONGER on anti-depressions or any of the other prescription medication I was taking. Dr. Dent treated me with acupuncture. Dr. Dent is passionate about his treatments and the outcome. Dr. Dent is friendly and always makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Dent, I think you are an amazing doctor. Thank you, for giving me back a prescription drug free life. I feel I have a better quality of life and I am happier then I have for the past 26 years. Christine

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have and will continue to recommend Dr Dent. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have been battling a huge flare up and pain for many months and wasn't getting relief until I starting getting treatment from Dr Dent. I wish I had see him a few years ago as I believe had I received acupuncture a few years ago I wouldn't have been through such a horrible flare up. He is constantly updating his practice with new techniques and knowledge which he shares freely. He always takes time with you and I enjoy talking and learning from him. Thank you Dr Dent for helping me get well again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was first referred to Henry by my grandmother, to treat my sciatica pain. I was not sure what to expect from the treatment, all I knew was that my grandmother raved about how amazing Henry was at helping her with her health issues. Not only did Henry treat my sciatica pain but he also demonstrated a genuine interest in my well being and fixing the root cause of my health issues. Henry keeps current in his knowledge by learning new technologies and theories to incorporate into his practice. His visits are always very inspirational and full of laughter. I have tried other acupuncturists, and I can tell you that there is no comparison!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Henry Dent is amazing. He is caring, explains things to you and extremely helpful. His treatments are amazing and truly work. I have a severe jaw problem. After one treatment my pain has gone down. I look forward to having more treatment sessions. Best doctor I have been to in the last 15 years. He can help you with anything!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I *had* the most severe case of Tennis Elbow that my GPdoctor has ever seen. He told me it could be as much as a couple years before it got better and that I would always be at risk--so I did a great deal of research for alternative therapies and discovered that the field of Acupuncture's boasts Tennis Elbow as one of it's most successful treatments. Having learned this, I did a great deal more research locally to find Dr. Henry Dent, and I'm glad I took the time to do so because I've since learned from a few different sources that TCM training (Traditional Chinese Medicine) has a lot to do with the 'potential' list of curative treatments and treatment combinations. Long story short - when I met Dr. Dent, I couldn't straighten my arm the last 15degrees or so, and the pain was excruciating. But on my 5th treatment, I gained back full range of motion and in under 10 treatments I went home with only a hint of discomfort remaining--compared to my GP's recommended 8 months to 2 years.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I was a skeptic before, but after seeing him...I am a believer of acupuncture! I came to him since I have constant migraines, and I noticed improvement after the first session. He is great, very informative, and very easy to talk to about your problems.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011