Ratings for Dr. Ramin Assili

Dr. Assili is the best dentist I have been to! He is patient and his staff will explain the procedure step by step and answer any questions you have. The office is always clean and organized. When I need a cleaning or procedure done they are always very accommodating and will do their best to fit you in their busy schedule!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Well, it has been six years since my original review of Dr. Assili and his wonderful staff. I have to say, they have kept me as a happy patient for quite a while! Still the same level of professionalism, service, and patience to my unending flurry of questions about my dental issues (and yes, I don't have perfect teeth, but that's not because of the doc!). I will still recommend Dr. Assili and Crystal to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I called this office last week because one of my dental fillings all of a sudden fell out. My regular dentist wasn't in the office and the tooth was bothering me, so I asked my friend about her dentist and she gave me this office's number. According to the secretary their schedule were full for the day, but she told me to go in anyway and the doctor would see me. I had to wait about 45 minutes but Dr. Assili finally saw me. He was such a nice dentist and checked my tooth and put a temporary filling in until I go in later and have a permanent one placed. I went in yesterday and Dr. Assili placed the permanent one for me. His work was great and I really liked that he was available to see someone how wasn't even his regular patients. I am going to this dental office from now on.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Best dentist I've ever had. He is always helpful and answers your questions. The staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

From my call to make my first appointment I found the office friendly and knowledgeable. At my appointment with Dr. Assili he was interested in my concerns and listened. I want to encourage you to go to this office you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011