Ratings for Dr. Michel Elyson, D.D.S

Dr. Elyson is an excellent dentist. Not only is he professional, but he spends time explaining the procedure for the patients. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. Everyone working in his office is really friendly, sincere, helpful, and it shows they really want the best for their patients. His office is very welcoming, organized and sanitary (which is very important!!). I really recommend him! He does an amazing job and you will be very pleased with the results

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Elyson for a few months now. I needed 2 root canals and fillings and I had a teeth whitening procedure done by him. He is great, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Elyson has been my dentist for almost 5 years now. He is very friendly and gentle and has been amazing in all the treatments he's done for me. I've had 2 root canals done by him, and they were as painless as they could be. I trust him and always listen to him recommendations. And I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I had to have one of my teeth removed and I was really worried about it. Dr. Elyson was very calming and helpful. I was sedated and didn’t feel a thing during the removal of the tooth. I had very little pain and swelling afterwards. As long as Dr. Elyson is my dentist, I don’t need to worry about anything.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been coming here for a few years and I always love to come in to chat with the front office girls. They always make me feel comfortable and put a smile o my face. Dr Elyson is caring and patient, never in a hurry and spends time with me.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011