Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Tompkins

This is the worst doctor you could possibly go to see. Save your money. He is rude, doesn't know what he is talking about, and he has caused many patients (myself included) way more harm than good. He should not be allowed to operate on patients because he is negligent.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

A family member recommended Dr. Tompkins. I had severe pain in both my heels and was anxious about treatment options. I work in retail, so it was very important that my treatment be fast and effective. Dr. Tompkins was very clear in my treatment options and together we decided on my treatment. It has been almost a year since I first went to see him and I haven't had to have any further injections, ( I realize that there may come a time I might need more). I would recommend Dr. Tompkins for anyone that has any foot/ankle problems!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I came in to see Dr. Tompkins for a problem that I was having on my foot. I went to another dr prior to visiting dr tompkins and he told me that I had a Mortons Neuroma. They gave me an injection and it didn't help. Went back again and got another injection and still in the same pain! I decided to get a second opinion and Dr Tompkins staff was nice enough to get me in the same day that I cld! Those 2 girls are friendly and very cheerful! Full of energy those 2... After x-rays were taken, Dr. Tompkins told me I had a stress fracture! I walked out w/a boot and felt assured i would get better! Weeks past and i went back for my check up and i had been in the best condition ever! I just want to thank him and his staff for doing such a great job and taking time to deal w my situation!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I've had 2 surgeries with Dr. Tomplins. Both times it took longer to heal than I ecpected but now all is good. I also went to see him about an ingrown toenail but instead I had an x-ray and a prescription. When I told him about the discomfort he did make a snappy remark. I would appreciate more prefessionalism than what I received. Fixed the toenail myself.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Not dependable or knowledgeable. I got a second opinion from another doctor and was told I needed a much different type of treatment. The original treatment would only have been a bandaid rather than a remedy to the underlying issue.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

this is my experience with dr tomkins have been to him 3 times always have recived great care from him and his staff i lost my insurance give me 2 nice discounts because i ways paying cash my foot problem went away by doing what he said to do following treatment.he has always been very nice and to the point highly reccomend him and his staff.....................

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

This doctor did not answer my questions. Came across as arrogant and dismissive of my concerns. Disappointed considering he displays credentials in the lobby. Did NOT come across as knowledgeable or trustworthy.....will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Tompkins operated on both of my feet with excellent results. He and his staff are punctual, extremely helpful, knowledgeable and one of the friendliest medical offices I have ever visited. I highly recommend Dr. Tompkins to anyone with foot or ankle problems.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Everyone has their own opinions so here is mine. I have never had any problems with Dr. Tompkins. He is a very good doctor and has treated my foot problems without any issues. I would and have recommended him to a lot of people. Staff is very helpful and nice. Keep doing what you are doing Dr. Tompkins!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I went to him for ingrown toe nail surgery on both of my big toes. He siad he could fix them and I would have pretty nails. He messed them up so bad, now they are so ugly and the problem isn't even fixed. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Mark H. Tompkins's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MAMSI