Ratings for Dr. Katie Au

Dr. Au healed my severe bilateral plantar fasciitis, using a combination of Active Release Therapy, Graston Technique, and acupuncture, as well as providing exercises to strengthen my feet and to ensure the injuries did not return. She is a kind, extremely knowledgeable, and gifted chiropractor, who never lost her confidence that I would recover.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

After more than a year with a terrible back-pain and having a lot of scepticism just by chance I consulted Dr. Katie Au which was the only doctor able to explain me what I have and most importantly was able to treat me effectively. No other specialist was capable to diagnose or treat my pain no matter how many tests I’ve done. The chiropractic treatments were combined with very specialized physical exercises developed and performed under Dr. Au supervision. After each appointment I was a little better than before. There was a long process but eventually I was pain free.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011