Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Morales

In the 7 yrs I've been seeing her, she has never once correctly diagnosed me or helped me with my symptoms. She sure likes to order lab work though!! When you don't know what you're doing, always order labs and pretend you're doing something-- and never think how much those irrelevant labs are costing the patient! She's a DO-- which means she couldn't get into med school. 7 yrs ago, she appeared caring and compassionate. Now she simply doesn't listen and even sneers when you talk, all the while with a fake smile plastered on her face. I've finally had it-- am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

My experience with Dr Morales has been great and I was surprised by the previous feedback. She's punctual and super responsive through the online communication when i have questions. She's been helpful, thorough and available which are the most important things for me!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

She's not bad not rude, but she's always avoiding going further to find an effective solution. Always with a sneering smile on the face.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Morales' staff incorrectly billed me, incorrectly files a prescription and Dr. Morales refused to speak to me over the phone when I called to correct the matter. Under my HSA plan I was covered for 1 visit per year. When I went in to see her for my one visit I had the normal check up but they billed it as a non-annual visit. My healthcare provider told me they were happy to pay, but the doctor needed to change the billing code. I called and asked them to change it and she refused (through her assistant, as she would not speak with me over the phone). I also got a prescription but they incorrectly called it in. When I went to the pharmacy I was told I would have to schedule another appointment. I took unpaid time off for the annual visit and waited for over an hour before I was seen. Dr. Morales spent all of 4 minutes with me and then charged a whopping $234 for nothing, and refused to change a measly number on the bill so that my insurance company would cover the cost.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011