Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Morales

My experience with Dr Morales has been great and I was surprised by the previous feedback. She's punctual and super responsive through the online communication when i have questions. She's been helpful, thorough and available which are the most important things for me!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

She's not bad not rude, but she's always avoiding going further to find an effective solution. Always with a sneering smile on the face.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Morales' staff incorrectly billed me, incorrectly files a prescription and Dr. Morales refused to speak to me over the phone when I called to correct the matter. Under my HSA plan I was covered for 1 visit per year. When I went in to see her for my one visit I had the normal check up but they billed it as a non-annual visit. My healthcare provider told me they were happy to pay, but the doctor needed to change the billing code. I called and asked them to change it and she refused (through her assistant, as she would not speak with me over the phone). I also got a prescription but they incorrectly called it in. When I went to the pharmacy I was told I would have to schedule another appointment. I took unpaid time off for the annual visit and waited for over an hour before I was seen. Dr. Morales spent all of 4 minutes with me and then charged a whopping $234 for nothing, and refused to change a measly number on the bill so that my insurance company would cover the cost.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011