Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Morales

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Morales' staff incorrectly billed me, incorrectly files a prescription and Dr. Morales refused to speak to me over the phone when I called to correct the matter. Under my HSA plan I was covered for 1 visit per year. When I went in to see her for my one visit I had the normal check up but they billed it as a non-annual visit. My healthcare provider told me they were happy to pay, but the doctor needed to change the billing code. I called and asked them to change it and she refused (through her assistant, as she would not speak with me over the phone). I also got a prescription but they incorrectly called it in. When I went to the pharmacy I was told I would have to schedule another appointment. I took unpaid time off for the annual visit and waited for over an hour before I was seen. Dr. Morales spent all of 4 minutes with me and then charged a whopping $234 for nothing, and refused to change a measly number on the bill so that my insurance company would cover the cost.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Jennifer A. Morales's Credentials

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "795 El Camino Real". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16508532977".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She's not bad not rude, but she's always avoiding going further to find an effective solution. Always with a sneering smile on the face."

February 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3423561'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014