Ratings for Dr. Mileah Koudele

Seeing Mileah was one of the best decisions I have ever made both personally and professionally!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Outstanding and always helpful. Very professional with an extensive background. EMDR!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Mileah Koudele is an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) she has been practicing for over 20yrs and specializes in: family dysfunction, interpersonal relationships, and life transitions from adolescents to adults. She is by far the best counselor I have ever seen in my life-and I have seen MANY! Not only is she an attentive and kind listener, but she actually had input to give and helped me to pinpoint issues and realize why I was feeling certain emotions. She is extremely understanding and actually CARES for her patients on a one-on-one basis. I have never been happier with a therapist/psychologist and it was with great sadness that I had to move. However, she is so caring that I am able to call her for advice when it is needed. Now THAT is something to commend her for! Please, take my advice and see her-I do not believe that you will be disappointed. She will most definitely help you-as she did for me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011