Dr. Brian M. Oase, DPM

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Oase, DPM

Dr Oase is a great listener. Helped me with my running injury and avoided surgery. The custom orthotics are a great help.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr Oase fixed my hammertoes & bunion. Listens well and answered all my questions. Very happy and would highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I'm a runner and Dr Oase helped me through a bad case of heel pain. Got on a treatment plan that included custom orthotics and I am back to running pain free. Nice office in Cherry Creek and kind staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Dr Oase did a great job on my bunion surgery. Explained everything up front. Very happy with outcome! Nice office in Aurora

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr Oase recently performed surgery on my ankle and it turned out great. Great bedside manner and explained everything in detail. Couldn't be any more happy with my result.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Oase was amazing with my 8 year old son! He had to remove some pretty bad in grown toe nails from both feet. My son wasn’t scared and they interacted the whole time. I would definitely recommend him if you need a foot doctor for your child. Oh and also his work was great and is in the process of healing perfectly:)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I found Dr. Oase after years of suffering from Planters Fasciitis. Dr. Oase treated me and recently performed surgery. I immediately got relief. Dr. Oase is an excellent Doctor that cares about his patients, takes his time with you to listen and explains in great detail his recommendations. I give my highest recommendation for Dr. Oase! Pain free now, I only wish I would have found Dr. Oase a couple of years ago.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Oase is not only incredibly knowledgeable, he is very caring and understands his patient's busy lives. He made sure I my foot problems were taken care of and also that I was able to get back to my active life very quickly! Awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

If it were not for Dr. Oase, my foot issue may have never been diagnosed or corrected so professionally!! Thank you Dr. Oase!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr Oase did an outstanding job on my bunion surgery and recovery. Very through and explained the surgery well.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Brian M. Oase, DPM's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A foot and ankle specialist since 2011, Dr. Brian Oase has extensive training and expertise in all aspects of podiatric care -- from common conditions to reconstructive surgery. He treats patients of all ages with an understanding and caring approach, since he too is an active individual who knows exactly how much you want to get back to the things you enjoy! A graduate of New Mexico State, Dr. Oase attended medical school in Phoenix Arizona and specializes in a wide range of foot and ankle issues, including trauma, sports injuries, ligament and tendon damage, foot deformities, flatfoot, diabetic foot conditions, and toenail problems. When he is not caring for patients, Dr. Oase enjoys camping with his wife, mountain biking, and trail running.

• English