Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Roth

She's the best and has wonderful attitude with her patients and their family members. She gives you the information you need.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Stephanie Roth and her staff are excellent! I'm glad that she has an office in Russelkville and she's so friendly , thorough and caring. I wish we had medical physicians as good as she is.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Roth for 2 separate problems, and she and her staff took excellent care of me. I first went in with a foot problem, which she diagnosed and treated competently. A few weeks later, I came in with a broken toe and lacerated nail bed. She assessed the injury and recommended removing the toenail. Though the injury was traumatizing enough for me, the realization I would lose the toe nail (a BIG toe nail) was even more traumatic (I am vain about my pedicured feet). Her reassuring manner put me at ease, and she got right down to business, which I appreciated. Before I knew it, and so quickly that I didn't have time to freak out too much, the deed was done. Her assistant is just as worthy of praise: she is thorough, pleasant, and detailed in her explanations and care instructions. The front desk lady is friendly, efficient, and accommodating. Based upon my experiences to date, I am more than satisfied with the excellent care I have received from Dr. Roth and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Staff is excellent but Stephanie Roth performed ingrown nail removal with a type of acid on my big toes at end of 2012. She did both big toes at same time and said it would be extremely rare I would have any further problems. I have had NOTHING BUT TROUBLE since that procedure with both toes. They are constantly infected and turn big and red. I took care of them and did exactly what she suggested afterward, even going back to ask for special qtip things to use to clean them for longer period from the lady at front desk. Completely disappointed and now I have to go through other procedures to fix what she did.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr.Roth was amazing and her staff are the nicest two women ive ever met they made me feel at home and so happy that my treatment was being put into action! they laugh and actually take time to hear your life story and interact with you!! will definitely be backa nd refer anyone to go to this office!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Roth has the most pleasant bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered; a real pleasure to see.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

She did not listen to me....and I never realized how little she heard. Said I needed joint replacement and bunion fixed. She did the surgery. Said to work the toe and I did. NEVER have gotten range of motion back in my toe and the nerve pain in my foot that she said the surgery would take care of is worse than ever. When I went back one of the times I brought it up and she blew right over it. And she told me that sometime it take up to a year before all pain would be gone. Still have horrible pain, can hardly walk and it certainly won't bend so I walk with a limp and it is hurting my back. Do not recommend her AT ALL.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Roth is very friendly. She actually spends time with you instead of rushing you in and out.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Dr. Roth was very professionial but has a very down to earth personality. She made my son and myself feel very comfortable. She has a very aggresive treatment but is very effective.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Stephanie A. Roth's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

UPMC