Ratings for Dr. Michele K. Silverstein

Extremely thorough and competent. It was a pleasure to meet with her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

The worst experience of my life with this doctor. Arrogant, uncaring, and a totally inaccurate diagnostician.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

My wife was going to this practice and saw all of the doctors there. Dr. Silverstein was doing her delivery and he was The Best! He came to the hospital at 1am, right after we called him, although he wasn't really needed until morning hours. He is very funny, which is a big help. He even brings his music mix for delivery! Strongly recommended

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I started going to Dr. Silverstein when I was pregnant with twins and continued with him as my GYN afterwards. I have never had a good experience with OBGYNs and had been referred to his practice after becoming pregnant through IVF. Dr. Silverstein is a pleasure. My only complaint is that if you aren't pregnant he is very hard to get an appointment with. He is funny, friendly and extremely professional. I can not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Compassionate, kind, gentle... Probably one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. I was referred to him by my ob/gyn (also a gem) in 2003. He and the other doctors in his practice were great! He had me admitted to NYU. The nursing staff etc-- top notch. Sooooo kind. Again, I am not his patient, but was referred to him for a procedure by my own ob/gyn who said Dr. siverstein was the best! Almost 2 years later I had a question regarding a screening test while pregnant. I wanted some counseling regarding a decision I had to make. I called Dr. silverstein. He returned my phone call the same day and remembered who I was! If you live in NY and you can be his patient consider yourself lucky.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I met with Dr. Silverstein a few times when he was at NYU & Associates in 2004. Although he was not my primary OB/GYN, he was my favorite and I wished he had been my primary. He was very kind and responsive when I was in a serious car accident when I was 3 months pregnant. I eventually left the NYU & Associates practice due to their horrible admin staff. I believe Dr. Silverstein has moved on from that practice also and hope he has acquired more competent admin staff because a good doctor like him should be supported by good staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

I absolutely adore Dr. Silverstein. He has been my doctor for many years and I trust him. Although I've never had a baby, he doesn't discount you like other OB/GYN's. He listens, is professional, and more importantly - he knows what he's talking about. He truly cares about the health of his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

kept yelling at me hard during labor, i thought i am going to die, i thought he is high risk, but he is not, stay away.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

WONDERFUL....AMAZING infact there may not be a word that gives this practice a true description. These people are not only the TOP Drs but they care, they are truly something else

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! knowledgable, friendly, compassionate, reassuring.... these words cannot express enough how wonderful of a man dr. silverstein is. made me feel comfortable and confident... and gave me a hug before i left the hospital. very very very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006

Dr. Michele K. Silverstein's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1992)