Dr. Thomas R. Christiano

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Christiano

Dr. Christiano is not only a skilled surgeon but also a compassionate physician. He accurately and quickly was able to diagnose the reason for the incontinence I was having, and he and his partner were able to repair the underlying issue. He always made himself available to kindly respond to all my questions. The front desk staff is not great but the physician is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Although pleasant and competent Dr Christiano is habitually an hour late. Worse, he lets you dangle until your next appointment with results as to whether or not your biopsy was benign or not. That was the last straw for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This Doctor came to the hospital in the middle of the night just to check on me. Also came to my room every day during my stay and never once billed me. He really is kind and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Call this doctors office to become a new patient since my original urologist left practice due to health reasons. I also had blood in my urine and felt that I needed to be seen and evaluated ASAP. When I call his office (early November) they informed me that I needed to wait until December 16th. How outrageous is that?? Thought doctors were in practice to help patients -- this one is obviously in practice ONLY to make a buck. What a shame!!!

Submitted November 7, 2015

I first saw Dr. Christiano in the fall of 2014 in the Teaneck office. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. His skills and his manner, along with his friendly staff made the process of becoming cancer free a very positive experience. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Very friendly and knowledgeable.....listens to your issues , understands your concerns and explains things well. Didn't feel rushed. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Thomas R. Christiano's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2006)

Delta Dental