Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Landfield

Best neurologist I have seen in years. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Landfield was seeing me couple of times, but when he realized my PIP with a car wreck is exhausted - he (thru his nurse over the phone) recommended me to continue seeing a physician and he couldn't help me any more w/t even seeing me and it is better to see another doctor. I am going to follow his recommendation and quit on his help. The nurse personnel lied me over the phone: they didn't have any cervical collars. Overall: 1 star even though the doctor listens everything during a visit - he doesn't say his opinion/just trying to get rid of you sending to other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Landfield was the most caring physician I have ever met. He was very professional and worked hard to get my injury manageable. He was always available for questions and gave plenty of time for exam. I would highly recommend Dr Landfield and staff!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

great doctor, caring and took the extra time to help my dad

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Great doctor, spent time with me followed up to make sure treatment was working.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

very nice and helpful. Never had a neurologist who was as kind and concerned as he is

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Horrible neurologist. Do your research. Don't let this Doctor do testing on You. Biggest mistake to see this Doctor. Central Baptist should be ashamed!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Alexander D. Landfield's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)