Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Hermann

Worse doctor I've ever been to. Her ego and lack of years in the field really shows. Do yourself a favor and do not see this doctor. Seen 16 doctors in 2.5 years, by far the most unhelpful and terrible doctor I've been to. Honestly can't believe how terrible she was. She's not looking out for your best interest in any stretch of the imagination.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

When I first met Dr. Hermann, I thought she was going to help-- I was very wrong. I have never had a doctor treat me as poorly as Dr. Hermann. While she was very ready (almost eager) to give me several medications and two injections in my neck, she refused to explain my MRI results. After two weeks of calling everyday and emailing her, I finally got a very short and incorrectly spelled letter from her nurse telling me that she was not worried about the anomalies the radiologist noted. She just told me to continue taking my meds even though I was having worsening headaches and decreased cognitive abilities. Finally after trying for a month, I was able to get a "cancellation appt" to meet with Dr. Hermann. She didn't seem interested in this appointment at all since even though my appointment was at 8am she didn't bother showing up till 8:45am, explaining she had been at a conference with interns that she just simply couldn't leave. Dr. Hermann is by far the worst doctor I have even met.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

amazing smile, beautiful eyes, incredibly nice

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Lisa D. Hermann's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Health Net