Ratings for Dr. Marcus J. Smith

Doctor doesn't sympathize and doesn't listen. Doesn't seem to matter how much pain you are in. If he wants you to do treatments you've already done that are extremely costly and hasn't helped then he doesn't offer other solutions. At beginning of visit you tell him exercise is causing extreme pain by end of visit you get told try exercise. Doesn't advise you what to do if problem persists. Then your next appointment is in 3,months. Most doctors keep appointments close together till you've been helped than schedule months apart. Told me if I change my mind on expensive treatments that have no guarantee to work that he wants give him call. Basically left feeling if I don't want to redo treatments I've already done don't bother him. I am the expert on what works since I've dealt with my issues longer. I've had pain since childhood. Had relief 2 years before doctor I seen no longer practices. I'm to the point of giving up on pain mngmt since I am back to suffering again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Has been very pleaseant, helpful more so than any other doctor I've been to. Shows a very caring concern for my pain issues and has always worked hard to get answers to my issues. Even worked with my finacial needs while I was having insurence issues.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I would not recommend Dr.Smith to anyone. His bedside manner is nasty and rude. If you ask a question your ignored or answered rudely. He doesn't care bottom line, you will feel like a number nothing more than that. Save your money and go elsewhere. He has been in business a short time and needs to learn a few things about bedside manners.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Smith has a very nasty bedside manner. He is rude, sarcastic, and arrogant. Save your money and time, it is not worth going there unless you want to deal with this kind of MD

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013