Ratings for Dr. Amanda C. Hu

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from her, lack of knowledge to diagnosis the problem not being consistent in her comments .....just an arrogant ...worse experience I have ever had

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I've seen Dr. Hu twice over the last few months for a problem with LPR. She performed a scope on me and was available soon after for another appointment when I had follow-up questions. She's super nice, extremely diligent and provides lots of opportunities to ask questions. I highly recommend her to anyone needing to see an ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Amanda Hu is awesome!! She performed my septoplasty in 2015 and I haven't had any issues since. I'd recommend her to anyone needing any type of nasal surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I only have good things to say about my experience with Dr. Hu. She was thorough and detailed in her assessment. She was knowledgable and explaned the plan to me. She was on time. She performed a scope on me. I was scared, but she talked me through it. She was super duper nice. I would send my family members and friends to her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013