Dr. Kim Patrick Murray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kim Patrick Murray

The staff was horrible, I will never go there, no empathy very indifferent, cold I have nothing to say about the Dr. He was no help neither They just didn’t want to work that day and made me wait for two hours to let me know they couldn’t do the balance test. This place is Nothing like the Coral Gables office! I only went there because it was an emergency

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Let me start by saying that I never write reviews but I feel that Dr. Murray more than deserves one. I am extremely thankful I found him close to 5 years ago now. He changed my life. It had been close to 20 years since I could breathe from my nose. I was reluctant to have surgery right away but at the end it was the best decision I have ever made. It has been just over 3 years since I had the surgery and to this day I can breathe clearly, which means I’m no longer a mouth breather and feel better all around. Before I couldn’t sleep, was exhausted and it was affecting all areas of my life. I had 3 different procedures at the same time – Tubular Coblation, Deviated Septum and Rhinoplasty to fix my cooked nose due to the deviated septum. I can still remember my first breath a week after surgery when all the bandages were removed. It was the most amazing feeling of my life! I was in surgery close to 6 hours because Dr. Murray is a perfectionist and not until he was happy with the shape of my nose did he finish. Since then I have remained a patient in aesthetics. He has fixed my under-eye depressions with Restylane, which again he will see me every week if need be until my eyes are perfect. Being 43 now I have also started a small amount of Botox and Dr. Murray is the only one I trust to do it. I look extremely natural, just softer all around. To date no one has noticed that I’m doing Botox, not even my boyfriend. He just thinks that because I eat well, exercise daily and stay out of the sun that I maintain a youthful look….haha. I have referred a handful of friends and they too have all been extremely happy with Dr. Murray. In my opinion, BEST ENT/Facial Plastic Surgeons in Miami!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I owe my life back to Kim Patrick Murray after I received a very bad rhinoplasty from a so called top Rhino/Revision specialist in Coral Gables , Miami that took years out of my life. My nose turned out horribly. It was over projected, droopy, pinched and altogether very unflattering for a female face . No femininity at all . I wouldn't have even put it on a mans face. It looked like a bird beak. I was so broken when I went for a consult with dr . Murray. I just want to say how caring he was. He listened to all my concerns and understood where I was coming from when I told him what my problems were. Answered all my questions with no hesitation unlike the other surgeon previous who got irritable when I asked . This is a very bad sign. If a surgeon doesn't want to answer your questions, run out of his office ASAP. Dr Murray agreed with my concerns and acknowledged all of them. I booked right away. I could not be happier with my new nose. It's slim again, de projected has a very cute feminine upturn and altogether has made me look younger, and I feel beautiful. If you are looking to get a rhinoplasty , come see him. He will do what is right for your face. He does not perform the same rhinoplasty on everyone. He will not take from the character of your nose and will give you the nose that is right for you. More importantly. You will still look like you, just a better version. Please be careful when picking a surgeon to perform a rhinoplasty. It's on the middle of your face !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Murray. I was in for some cosmetic injections; Botox, Restylane and he made me super comfortable! He has such a warm manner about him and is very knowledgeable. He took his time with me which I really loved, I didn't feel rushed. The results were perfect!! Not over done, just enough to look natural but got rid of a lot of wrinkles and lines. His staff was also very friendly and welcoming. Office was super clean. If your thinking of some fillers, he's the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

From my very first appointment with Dr. Murray and his staff, it was evident that he and his team value superior professionalism and are considerate of your time. Dr. Murray ensured that he provided me with the most idyllic solution for my long-standing history with nasal congestion and was very thorough in explaining what the procedure entailed, including what I should expect post-op and answering all of my questions. It has only been a few weeks following my surgical intervention at Aventura Hospital and the difference has been incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Murray!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I've had sinus/allergy /dry cough problem longer then I can remember. I have visited numerous doctors with no solutions to my problems. I went on line and tried one more time. To make it brief...he listened to my symptoms, came to a conclusion and prescribed two nasal sprays, and a pill for my dry cough. I was a bit skeptical but I followed his directions. Within 36 hours after taking the prescriptions I began to feel enormously better. I feel like a new person and I'm sticking to this regiment. Dr. Murray is professional and friendly, wait time was no longer than 15 minutes, and his staff were accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Really bad experience with this unprofessional doctor. He cancelled my surgery twice with no further explanation. I'm already waiting for him for 3 months and nothing! Can you leave your health conditions on the hands of this kind of doctor?? I don't think so. Looking for another doctor now, of course!! Shame on him!!

Submitted September 9, 2016

Wow, Kim Patrick Murray is hot. I don't know , but all of the sudden I feel my sinuses acting up :-D

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

CAT SCAN REVEALED TOTAL SINUS BLOCKAGE SO DR MURRAY DID A SINUSPLASTY.....I WAS VERY NERVOUS BUT ALL WENT WELL......HE AND HIS STAFF WERE VERY EFFICIENT AND CARING.....HAPPY TO REPORT I AM NOW FINE AND WOULD RECOMMEND DR. MURRAY YO ALL....DR. GROISMAN ALSO IN THAT OFFICE IS ANOTHER FINE ENT SPEC IALIST....

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Had a turbinate reduction done at the Biscayne Blvd. office and was surprised how easy it was compared to my last experience 15 years ago. Dr. Murray was very patient and explained the entire procedure to me. I experienced no pain during or after this out-patient surgery and the effect is immediate. I can breathe normally again thanks to Dr. Murray and his friendly staff. His advise is absolutely objective and he explains all available options including pro's and con's. His recommendations consider your personal medical history and available treatments. He is never rushed and always considerate. A pleasant experience. I will definitely go back whenever I need an ENT.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Kim Patrick Murray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

PROFILE “Not only do I put forth a tremendous amount of passion and pride in my technical work – the results my patients achieve both in the office and from surgery with me – but I try to do so in a friendly, down to earth way, to make people feel comfortable with the process.” – Dr Kim Patrick Murray Dr. Murray is currently rated by RateMDs.com as the number 1 Otolaryngologist / Head and Neck Surgeon in the state of Florida. ratemds.com, top otolaryngologist, top ENT doctor miami, kim patrick murray PASSION Dr. Kim Patrick Murray has established himself as an ultra-specialist within a very specific niche – nasal breathing, sinus issues, and cosmetic reshaping of the nose. Given that all of these issues are interconnected, truly understanding their complexity requires in depth surgical expertise that very few ENTs or plastic surgeons can say they have achieved. By dedicating his career to unraveling this complex and fascinatingly beautiful structure of the human anatomy, Dr. Murray is establishing himself as a “go-to” doctor within this arena, not only locally in Miami and South Florida, but internationally as well. LANGUAGES Fluent in both English and Spanish. BACKGROUND Relocating to Miami from the NYC area, Dr. Murray graduated Summa Cum Laude from SUNY Brockport and attended medical school at University of Rochester School of Medicine. During medical school, he was selected for and completed a one year Pathology and Laboratory Medicine fellowship. He then went on to complete a full 5 year ACGME accredited Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, where he was elected as Chief Resident during his final year. After residency, he dedicated 3 months in Rochester NY in order to gain specialized Facial Plastics experience with Past President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Vito Quatela. PRACTICE FOCUS Dr. Murray enjoys seeing adult and pediatric patients for all types of ENT and Facial Plastics related conditions. Aside from nasal problems and rhinoplasty, his other specific interests include the use of injectables such Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and Kybella facial augmentation and rejuvenation. ORGANIZATIONS Dr. Murray is currently a member of the following organizations: American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery American College of Surgeons DR KIM PATRICK MURRAY, MD – MORE INFORMATION You may view more information about Dr Kim Patrick Murray, MD, including his rhinoplasty before and after photos, at www.miamirhinoplastyspecialist.com.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2006)

• Rhinoplasty