Ratings for Dr. Eddie Y. LO

Thanks Dr. Lo and Team. Thank you for perservering with my shoulder to get it right again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Lo after my shoulder fracture. He did surgery for my arm and now my arm is recovering well. It is now better than my other shoulder :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Lo’s team is awesome. Sarah is amazing. The staff remembers my name and treats me like family!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I had a bad rotator cuff injury. Dr. Lo operated on my shoulder. After surgery I still have pain in this shoulder. But this is much better than before surgery. I love Dr. Lo. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I had reverse shoulder replacement done with Dr. Lo. One was done 6 months after the other. I was so happy with my arm, so I had the other one done. I am now 2 years after surgery. No pain! and I went back to my normal life without limitations.

I had surgery 6 months ago and now my shoulder is better

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

My mother had a shoulder rotator cuff tear. Dr. Lo told us that this was severe and needed surgery. He talked us through the process patiently. My mother then had the shoulder replacement and now has no pain. Thanks Dr. Lo!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I had shoulder surgery with a different doctor but never got better. I had pain for another year. now my arm is fixed and back to normal!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Great doctor! He fixed my rotator cuff and provided terrific follow up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had had a previous reverse shoulder arthroscopy that after 8 years had failed me. I was referred to Dr. Lo by another Sports Medicine doctor in Dallas, TX. I booked an appt. with Dr. Lo and found him to be caring, competent and collaborative. He is very easy to talk to, explains procedures and follow through well and is a very good surgeon. My results were very good taking into account that I had had previous surgery and that my original accident and follow up by my G.P. was less than optimal. I am fortunate that I have full mobility of my shoulder and a minimal but ever present amount of discomfort at the surgical site, which is a huge step up from the results of the previous surgeon's attempt at reconstruction.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Eddie Y. LO's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)

Kaiser-Permanente