Dr. Heidrun Gollogly

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Heidrun Gollogly

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Great staff

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I first encountered Dr. Gollogly in 2013 while she was a resident at Mayo Clinic in Rochester and performed surgery on my eye. Mine was a complicated case from both a medical and emotional standpoint and she was my rock! I will never forget this doctor who patiently and knowledgeably answered all my questions, addressed my level of pain, and cared for me as a person, not just a patient. To this day, God Bless you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Very pleasant and attentive. Very fast and good surgeon. I am very happy with her care

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Great doc. Thanks à lot surgery and post op want great thanks Doc G.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I've been to Dr. Heidrun Gollogly on a friend's recommandation, due to my strong pain in my left eye. After a thorough exam, she found that I had inflammation around my eye in what is called the "pulley joint"gave me one shot to help with the inflammation. I started to feel much better. I felt she listened and found the source of my pain when other doctors didnt.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Excellent care, professional and knowledgeable. I would (and have) travel a great distance to see this doctor again. Attentive on all follow up visits as well as emergency phone calls. Very impressive.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Thanks for the care. This doctor is very professional and knowledgeable. I would return to see her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Far less than the professional standard I expected.

Submitted December 31, 2012

Resident opthalmologist at Mayo Clinic Rochester. Very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough in my eye exam and addressed all of my questions and concerns. After her exam, the attending did a quick once over and I was good to go. Excellent care from both Dr. Gollogly, the attending, and Mayo Clinic. Definitely recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Heidrun Gollogly's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2010)
  • Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Grad. 2014)

• Cataract surgery