Ratings for Dr. Chirag J. Patel

I had just moved to Orlando recently and needed to be seen for an urgent visit. I called in the morning and spoke to Serena who was very helpful. I was a new patient to the practice and Dr Patel and his staff went above and beyond to take care of me. I would highly recommend Dr Patel and his staff. Thank you so much for your great care!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

The doctor did cataract surgery on both my eyes. It was a great success! In fact I came from Delaware to have this done. The doctor takes the time to explain what will be done and answers all your questions in plain, easy to understand language! When I walk into his office it's more like visiting with friends than going to see a doctor. All of his staff is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Chirag J. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With roots in the small central Florida town of Fruitland Park, Dr. Chirag J. Patel developed a passion for people and the community at an early age. Chirag, a first-generation Indian-American, learned life’s most important lessons from his parents, who operated a local business in the small town. Day in and day out, Chirag admired his father’s ability to connect with his customers, neighbors, and community; his father still values those relationships to this day. The ability to help people and develop long-lasting relationships was a strong impetus for Chirag’s pursuit of medicine.

• English

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

• Laser hair removal