Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Gibney

I saw her one time after my previous gyn retired and did not like her at all. During the appointment she seemed like she was in a rush to get through. Asked very few questions about my previous medical history. Very distant and impersonal. I ended up having to go back for more testing because of an abnormal PAP. Was very condescending about my concerns. Did not call when she said she would with results. When I called to check, she ignored my messages all day. Finally called back that late that evening and sounded irritated that I had been worried. I never went back to her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent doctor - would recommend her to anyone. Very helpful! Staff were very pleasant and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

She did her job well and was easy to talk to. Staff was friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

she is awesome, the best I have ever had. She was knowledgeable and compasionant to my needs.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

she has the best bed side and is over all the sweetest dr i have seen i am very pleased with her and her staff

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Jessica A. Gibney's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med