Ratings for Dr. Laxmi A. Kondapalli

I felt like Dr. Kondapalli was with me every step of the way in our attempt to get pregnant. She is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

We came to CCRM after working with another competing fertility clinic in town where we had a horrible experience. Dr. Kondapalli treated us with kindness and respect and was sympathetic to our situation and concerns. We had excellent interaction with every staff member we worked with at both office locations. The facilities were pleasant, we never waited for very long and we ended our 6 year journey with infertility with a beautiful baby girl. I cannot say enough about Dr. Kondapalli and CCRM!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Great experience, but at the beginning of seeing you guys I would have preferred to have all information available. It was stressful to me as I was going through Iui cycles to not even know anything about the next step if we had to take it...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The worst fertility doctor I have seen, do not recommend this lady to anyone trying to get pregnanat

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She was one of the best doctor I've ever seen! She spent over an hour at our first visit and patiently answered all our questions. Definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I had been to several top fertility doctors throughout the country and hands down Dr. Kondapalli is the best! She gives you personal care. She spent endless hours with me and cared so much. She is accessible like no other doctor. And we were successful with a miracle baby when other doctors told me I had no chance. I highly recommend Dr. Kondapalli.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

After visiting Dr. Kondapalli for a consultation, we received a bill from her office for services not covered by our insurance. No testings were completed during our visit, and we discussed many topics. We discussed possibly fertility testing and other options that we had available to us. When we contacted them about the bill it was determined that we were diagnosed as being infertile and that the visit was coded as such. We asked them how we could be infertile when there was no testing to determine such. Because of Dr. Kondapalli's notes and said diagnosis when no testing was ever completed we are stuck with a bill that is not valid. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone of my friends or family if she is making diagnosis of couples without any testing to confirm such conditions. A cancer doctor would not send a person through chemo without confirming that an individual has cancer so how can a reproductive doctor do that to couples and be ethically sound at doing such.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Laxmi A. Kondapalli's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO