Ratings for Dr. Laxmi A. Kondapalli

Dr. Kondapalli was one of the best physicians that I have ever worked with, if not the best. I am a physician myself and I have extremely high standards for medical care. I sought out Dr. Kondapalli after a well respected physician colleague of mine recommended her after she helped her to achieve a successful healthy pregnancy. I am from out of state, but it was more than worth it to travel in to have the opportunity to work with Dr. Kondapalli. She was amazing and surpassed all of my very high expectations. This was my second experience with IVF and the first one was not a positive one at all. During my first egg retrieval, only 8 eggs were retrieved and three embryos were created. These aren't horrible results for many IVF families, but 8 eggs from a relatively young and healthy person without fertility issues, is very disappointing. When I started seeing Dr. Kondapalli it was apparent from the very beginning that I was dealing with an entirely different level of expertise. To make a sports reference, it was like I went from T-ball to the major leagues. She was able to retrieve 28 eggs, 22 of which fertilized. This is a remarkable retrieval result and it is entirely due to Dr. Kondapalli and her unparalleled attention to detail, conscientious monitoring and skilled adjustments throughout the entire process. In addition to her clinical skill, I highly recommend Dr. Kondapalli because she will genuinely care about you and your results and she will go above and beyond to help you in any way that she can. Due to the day that my retrieval fell on, I was scheduled to have my retrieval performed by another undoubtedly skilled physician at CCRM. I traveled to Denver from out of state specifically for Dr. Kondapalli, so I was understandably really upset and disappointed that the person who I had come to trust was not going to be there for one of the most important steps in the process. I expressed my disappointment to Dr. Kondapalli and she did something for me that I will never forget. She arranged for the OR schedule to take me in early and she came in to perform my retrieval on a day when she was not supposed to be working at that location. She came in early for me around 6am and then traveled to her other location to start her normal work day afterward. I will never forget the kindness and selflessness that she showed to me and I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

There all an amazing team and work together to try to figure out what’s best and healthy for your needs!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I chose CCRM for their success rates but very much appreciated their ethics. If they didn't think I was a good candidate, they would be upfront about it. My workup, prep and embryo transfer went perfectly and we welcomed a healthy boy into the family! I'm already planning for his sibling! Thanks CCRM!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Kondapali answered all my questions in an easy-to-understand manner.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I felt like Dr. Kondapalli was with me every step of the way in our attempt to get pregnant. She is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

We came to CCRM after working with another competing fertility clinic in town where we had a horrible experience. Dr. Kondapalli treated us with kindness and respect and was sympathetic to our situation and concerns. We had excellent interaction with every staff member we worked with at both office locations. The facilities were pleasant, we never waited for very long and we ended our 6 year journey with infertility with a beautiful baby girl. I cannot say enough about Dr. Kondapalli and CCRM!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Great experience, but at the beginning of seeing you guys I would have preferred to have all information available. It was stressful to me as I was going through Iui cycles to not even know anything about the next step if we had to take it...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The worst fertility doctor I have seen, do not recommend this lady to anyone trying to get pregnanat

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She was one of the best doctor I've ever seen! She spent over an hour at our first visit and patiently answered all our questions. Definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I had been to several top fertility doctors throughout the country and hands down Dr. Kondapalli is the best! She gives you personal care. She spent endless hours with me and cared so much. She is accessible like no other doctor. And we were successful with a miracle baby when other doctors told me I had no chance. I highly recommend Dr. Kondapalli.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Laxmi A. Kondapalli's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

HealthPartners