Ratings for Dr. Brooke A. Hargrove

My doctor was Dr. Brooke Hargrove. The operation was for a partial hysterectomy to remove a very large myoma (fibroid). She was highly skilled in all the procedures. She was professional, awesome bed side manners, answered all my questions. On the day of my operation she arrived early and came into check on me. In all the visits I had with her she was again professional, took time to address my worries and explained my procedure in full. She genuinely cared about my health. It is now 8 months since my operation and I have fully recovered. I would recommend Dr. Hardgrove.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I had to wait almost 3 weeks after telling office staff that I was in severe pain and another doctor had been thinking I had uterine cancer. When I arrived for my appointment office staff turned me away because they refused to understand that I didn't have to make a copay and of an amount they were making up. I told office staff I had already missed two days of work because I was in such pain and I needed to be seen. Also informed staff that I traveled quite a distance and I had previously spoke with them and they confirmed there would not be any problems when I arrived. So after traveling a long distance and having the confirmation there would not be any problems the office staff turned me away and said I would have to wait another month to get another appointment. Office staff incredibly rude, unorganized, and incompetent to do their jobs and to assist patients. Totally appalled by staff and would not recommend doctor because of staff to ANYONE. One of the worst experiences ever.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Brooke A. Hargrove's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)