Ratings for Dr. Lyndsey M. Harper

Dr. Harper is super sweet. She really took the time to get to know me before the exam. I have to say her bedside manner was awesome. I felt so relaxed and comfortable throughout my exam.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Harper is fantastic. She is so sweet and caring. She genuinely cares about her patients. She sat down and talked with me for several minutes before our exam began. She got to know who I was and about my life as if she were a friend. I felt 100% comfortable during the exam, and I left very happy with finding such a wonderful physician. I will say that the office is ancient and almost scared me off, but I am glad I stayed. When I went she was very new to the office so she didn't have a designated nurse yet. All in all, I think she was fabulous!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Wonderful. Very kind staff and Dr. Harper was very polite. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Harper is by far the best gyno I have ever had. She introduced herself to me and we talked for about 20m before we got the appointment started. She answered any questions I had and and some I didn't ask. Also, I have never had a doctor call me personally with Pap results. She called to give me the all clear and asked how I was doing and if I had any questions. She has a wonderful bedside manner. I lucked out in finding her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Lyndsey M. Harper's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)