Ratings for Dr. Alim M. Ladha

Staff never calls you back even after numerous calls to them!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Ladha does not have what a lot of surgeons have is god simplex. He is as down to earth and personal as can be. I felt like he was operating on family the way he spoke, and treated me both before and after surgery. I can not say enough about him. He explains things in such a simple way to understand. And I don't mean just the procedure. He explains why things are done the way they are done, and what and how to follow up afterwards. The confidence this man projected made me fell so safe and secure. His bedside manners were tops. again when visiting me in my room, I felt like this guy was a family member he made me feel so at ease. I feel both lucky and blessed that Dr. Ramsey called him in to work on my back. I would travel another 400 miles just to have any other surgery done to me by this surgeon. Gene Butmankiewicz hospital stay was Jan 14th through Jan 19th 2011.If who ever reads this ever needs some neurosurgery done. You'd be a fool not to use Dr. Ladha.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Alim M. Ladha's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Assurant