Ratings for Dr. Nagalakshmi Ashok Kumar Shetty

Worst RA doc I have ever seen. Will never go back! She would not refill my med that I've been on for 20 years cause bloodwork was 2 months old. Don't go to her!! She's terrible, she asked me same question 3x. Does not understand English.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr was very nice but did not know much about the condition that I have. If a doctor claims to be a professional in an area then they should read, research and learn all they can about the condition. The receptionist told me that Dr was expert in this area, apparently the staff do not know what they are talking about. Dr also asked me the same questions several times and honestly I was getting annoyed. I told her about a symptom that I was having and she totally ignored me and changed the subject. Needless to say I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Awesome doctor - she spends the time with you and talks to you not at you- she is very caring she sits with you to go over test results and explains everything so you understand She listens to your concerns and answers each and every question that you have. My initial visit she spend over an hour with me (never had that with any other doctor) I highly recommend her and she is a wonderful addition to Dr. DeSantis practice - the office staff is great also!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Was Referred by my Dermatologist because of Blood work issues.Was told No problem with blood work and Dismissed

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012