Ratings for Dr. Nadia Akhtar

Always there to listen to what I have to say. She goes above and beyond to answer all my questions and has taken good care of me and my friends in the hospital. I have recommended her to all my friends and can't wait until she opens her own clinic one day.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I could deal with the hour long waits every single visit, but I can not accept leaving 4 messages to get a refill for insulin without even ONE returned call. Even after explaining due to a mix up, I was completely out. I will never return.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Very through, sound knowledge, and always listens no matter how busy she is. I have never met a better physician. My family and friends agree!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

very thoughtful, and never made me feel rushed, she explained everything and answered all my questions. The best doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She is an amazing and very thoughtful physician. I felt like I was actually being listened to! I would recommend Dr.Akhtar to anyone who wants a good quality physician.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012