Ratings for Dr. B. Beth Prinz

Doctor does not spend time with patient and does not listen. She does not adjust medication when needed. Does not return calls or follow up. She has an attitude and does nothing for the well being of the patient.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

First saw Dr Prinz in Aug 2012 regarding my calf swelling; She asked a lot of questions,examined my leg and immediately scheduled me for an ultra-sound at the hospital where they found a massive blood clot that had I not had surgery on would have taken my life. I was scheduled for emergendy surgery the follow morning early and spend 3 days in ICU and had one more surgery. Had she not sent me for the ulta sound, I would have gone to Big Bear, CA and at that altitude it is more than likely that the clot would have moved into my lungs and killed me. I credit her with saving my life that day. I've seen her several times since that first appointment for other issues and she always is punctual and listens to me when I am speaking. She always asks questions and in my opinion is perhaps one of the best doctors I've seen in the past 25 years or so. The office staff are always friendly and fairly easy to reach on the phone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013