Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Weiss

Unfortunately this doctor falls into the worst care I've ever received category. I left his office crying and feeling like some sort of criminal for following up with him after my UCSF doc's recommended it. I was only looking for a referral. He mocked my health problems and told me I was hyperventilating and that he would not refer me anywhere. Not only is he not interested in helping his patients (not just me but every single one I've talked to) he is condescending, rude, pompous, arrogant and attacks you with questions and will not help you. Whether it is strep throat, referral, prescription, fever, or anything else, he will mock your issues, make you feel inferior and you leave with NO help! Disrespectful, and rude! I do not know how a person like him can continue being a doctor! It is appalling! I am looking into further ways to report this man, so called "Medical Doctor".

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Richard C. Weiss's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois