Ratings for Dr. Zaid Alirhayim

Pleasant, attentive and caring. I think he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

As a Doctor, he is very courteous and thorough. I have never before interacted with such a helpful MD. He goes out of his way to give us complete information. In a time of rushed doctors, he makes us feel at ease as my father struggles with numerous complications. His bedside manner is the best! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. It is reassuring to see him smile, even when the news isn't always easy.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I'm an RN working at Henry Ford. Dr.A is my favorite doctor. He is intelligent, kind and easy on the eyes. He treated my cousin at the hospital and she had only good things to say. I also had the chance to closely observe him on the Oncology ward. His genuine committment to patients and their health is why his patients love him. I would recommend him to any of my relatives.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Doctor A has been my doctor for the last year. He looks too young to be a doctor but don't let that fool you. He always has a smile when he come in the room, is thorough and is never rushed or impatient to leave the room as some doctors are. He is a smart caring guy and i made my husband switch over to him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I love his bedside manners. He genuinely cares & spends time with me & my family.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

He was extremely courteous, intelligent & polite. He was able to diagnose my symptoms even though I had been to several other internists who didn't know what to make of it. He diagnosed me with giant cell arteritis & prevented me from having visual loss.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012