Ratings for Dr. Miguel Cerejo

He is now a hospitalist and gave me more information and correctly about my mother's care (she does have an anemia) and potential opportunities to bring her back to a higher functioning level. I am a Geriatirc Care Manager and have been frustated by the lack of communication up to this point - I believe he does a wonderful job in keeping families updated with the reality, the options and hope! I am very aware of the circle of life but just the idea of some more time with my mother is what our families needs.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

we were referred to Dr.Cerejo as being very knowledgeable! Met with him, left thinking what a great find!He promised to get back within several days, he didn't. Emailed him weeks later, he apologized, said he would have medical recommendations in several days, didn't, repeat apology. Answer coming tomorrow,but again nothing! That started in Oct. & it's now Jan. A patient could get much worse or even die before he followed thru with his medical advice. He is no longer at this location, I hope he works on getting a better focus, we were so disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012