Ratings for Dr. Kathryn J. Wood

I had Enlighten laser tattoo removal done at Dr. Wood's office and the entire experience was amazing. Dr. Wood is so wonderful, her office is beautiful, her staff is kind and make you feel really comfortable. The entire time I felt that I was in great hands. They explained everything to me in great detail and made sure I was comfortable and knew what would be happening. There was virtually no pain and took no time at all to have the procedure done. I would recommend Dr. Wood to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Wood's for at least 15 years. She is excellent in every way. She is intelligent and knowledgeable about nutrition, which is so rare in doctors! She is also kind, and gentle with her exams. Best of all, she is a Christian and lives her faith. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I do not care to use Misty, Dr. Wood's assistant. She is very rough and you will leave there feelign that you have been manhandled by her. In addition, she has an attitude. Kind of snotty. I have been seeing Dr. Wood for years and feel like when I go to her office, she is always pushing vitamins and testing with her doctor friends. If she doesn't like who you are seeing, she won't write a referral.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Didn't bother to check my chart to see what medicine she had previously prescribed for heavy bleeding. Mammogram found two masses in one of my breasts at the end of my appointment. She steps out then steps back in oh by the way the found two masses in your breast. Are you going in for an ultra sound? Caring and concern was very lacking. Been going to her for years for heavy bleeding, fibroids, and cysts but enough is enough. I have scheduled an appointment with a new doctor. Hopefully, I find one that bothers to read my chart!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Clean office, friendly staff, there was about a 15 minute wait to see the doctor but I'd expect that at any medical office...I did not feel rushed in and out, I like this office quite a bit!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Scheduled appointment at 9a.m and got there 15 mins before. I had to wait for the DR for an hour because she was recieving a patient who came in after me and wasnt even aware that I was scheduled first. Disorganized scheduling procedures.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Wood for several years. She has always treated me with respect and patience. I am one of those that are reluctant to get their annual exam done. Dr. Wood was absolutely kind, gentle, and very reassuring. If anyone is looking for a doctor, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Kathryn J. Wood's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1988)