Ratings for Dr. Phuong D. NGUYEN

I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen for a number of years for normal health issues. Recently I was admitted to the hospital with acute pancreatitis. She seemed offended that the hospital doctors discontinued the high blood pressure medication since they felt this could be a reason for the pancreatitis. I also have a family history of diabetes and have been taking medication for that and she was very confrontational about prescribing a glucometer which the hospital felt since I was having issues of my pancreas I needed to have one since my levels were running 160-230. I was just very disappointed in her attitude regarding my admission. I am now looking for a new PCP. Sad because her office staff are really good.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Nguyen has been my Pcp for the past 3 years. She is professional and curteous. She is always available and flexible to see me even at last minute appoinment. She listens and explains well. She is a caring physician who is honest and motivating about what I need to do to improve my health and prevent future events. I have recommended many friends and family members to choose DR Nguyen as their family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is hostile and impatient. She has never made me or anyone in my family feel comfortable. She is cold, detached and passively aggressive. We are highly educated and knowledgeable about our health. Our healthcare is constantly a work in progress, but she fixates on BMIs and weight. Forget all the major medical issues that are left unresolved, and forget we are left to suffer through, she is obsessed about being 8 lbs overweight. We're looking for a new family physician, we can trust and will listen.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Phuong D. NGUYEN's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL